#7 Team Project

Hello everyone, this is our presentation for the 2000s. I was the project manager for this task. I organized the group and did reminders about our project. I did the first three slides. I explained what generally happened in the 2000s. Then, I showed the popular music from Shakira and Britney Spears.  After that, I displayed popular TV shows in the 2000s which are How I Met Your Mother and Gossip Girl. What I learned from today is sometimes we think an object is current in our decades however, it could be originally from the oldest decades. This is the link for the project

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10621cQIJjabGIdBi3322_TambatspLlhrHH1HMxHFIM/edit?usp=sharing

The GRAMMY Museum Announces 'Shakira, Shakira: The GRAMMY Museum  Experience,' Honoring Her Creative Legacy; Opening March 2023 | GRAMMY.com

Comments

Popular Posts